Monday, March 24, 2014

Favorite Hobby

Something that I really like to do is read. Reading is a lot of fun for me. When I read, I imagine that I'm with the characters and helping them fighting their battles. My favorite book growing up was The Bone Magician. It was a really good book. My favorite book right now is Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton. I like how suspenseful it is and I really like the dinosaurs.

Another hobby that I do is writing stories and poems. When I write, I get all of the emotions that were pressed inside of me finally come out. I have a whole blog that I made so I can post my stories. I love writing. I want to take a creatives writing class when I go to college.

I really like doing art. I like how there is no right or wrong way to do art. Even though I know that, I still don't know why I get frustrated when I don't have an art piece look the way I want it to. I like to look at certain comics to get ideas and so i can copy the art style. My favorite comic is Snafu Comics. The art style is amazing. I really wish I could draw like the artist, whose name is Bleed Man.


No comments:

Post a Comment