Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Jurassic Park and Black Butler

I think I told you how much I like Jurassic Park. I like both the book and the movie, but I think that the book is better. Like, a lot better. It takes a while for the book to get interesting. The first hundred pages are the story builder. They talk about how the dinosaurs are cloned and all the complexities of running a zoo full of prehistoric dinosaurs. It takes a while, but when the electricity goes out and the T-Rex gets
free, things really start to get very interesting.




Another thing that I really like is manga and anime. I love Japanese art. My favorite manga is Alice in the Country of Hearts. I recommend it to anyone who likes manga and a good complicated love fix. My favorite anime is Black Butler. The chemistry between Ceil and the demon butler, Sebastian, is just fascinating. I recommend that to people who like dark and mysterious anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment