Monday, March 24, 2014

About Me

My name is Mirai Flatten. My favorite thing to do in the whole world is art. I want to become a special affects artist for makeup. I want to do painting and drawing on the side. I want to take a computers arts class so that I can do anime and realistic animation like Pixar animation. I really like the colorful art with vibrant colors and cool shapes. I also want to design and make clothes. As you can see, I want to devote my life to art.




What inspired me to become a special affect artist and a designer and producer of clothes was because of my little brother and sister. I thought that when it's Halloween they would like to have a cool costume and makeup to go with it. I want to make my sister's prom dress and their costumes for Halloween. A lot of art I do is because of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment