Friday, April 25, 2014

My Future Career

I want to be so many things when I grow up, but the main thing is being a special effects artist. My dad took me to a makeup convention for movies and I saw people get changed into creatures and I saw the models that the artists made and I thought it was so cool. I've always liked doing makeup and I thought it would be cool to do other people's makeup for a sci-fi or horror movie.

I also want to do hair too. I want to design and produce costumes. This all started when my baby sister and brother was born. I want to make costumes for them to dress up in and during Halloween, I can make their costumes and do their makeup if they really want something cool. I just want them to have the best time.

Click here to see Hollywood's Makeup Art Academy.


No comments:

Post a Comment